Boards & Commissions

City Boards

The City of Carlin has the following public boards on which residents may serve:

  • Planning Commission
  • Park & Recreation Board 
  • Equestrian Center Board
Become a Member

City Boards are appointed by the City Council. To volunteer for service on a City Board, please submit a letter of interest to the City Manager, City Clerk, Mayor, Member of the City Council or member of the Board on which you wish to serve. The letter should detail your qualifications or experience for the Board you are interested in as well as an explanation as to why yo would like to serve on the Board.

When an opening occurs on the Board, you will be considered for appointment to the Board you are interested in. Appointment requires approval of the Board members at a regular meeting followed by approval and appointment by the City Council at a scheduled Council meeting.