Fines are due in full on the day of sentencing or on the date listed on the citation.
Types of Payment
We accept cash, money orders, cashier's checks, credit and debit cards. Personal checks are accepted upon approval of the court. A minimal convenience fee is charged for credit or debit card payments.
- Payment plans are available if you cannot pay in full. Please contact the court to arrange a plan.
- Payments must be received on or before the due date.
- Payments can be made at the court office, 101 S. 8th St., Carlin, NV, or by mailing payment to Carlin Municipal Court, PO Box 789, Carlin, NV 89822. DO NOT SEND CASH WHEN MAILING YOUR PAYMENT.
- After normal business hours, payments can also be dropped off at 101 S. 8th Street, Carlin, NV, at the payment drop box next to the front door. Please include your name and case number or citation number on the payment. DO NOT PAY BY CASH WHEN DROPPING YOUR PAYMENT OFF IN THE DROP BOX.
- Credit or debit card payments can be made via telephone. A minimal convenience fee will be charged.
- Online payments can be made at www.CarlinTix.com . A fee is charged for this service.
- Please call (775) 754-6321 for further information.
- If you do not pay your fine according to your payment plan or by the due date, a warrant may issue for your arrest. Additional costs and possible jail time may result.