Requesting Records and Information

Public Records

The City Clerk's Office is responsible for public records and other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the City Council. Public records and other information can be requested from the City Clerk's Office by submitting a written request to Clerk's Office. 

Carlin City Clerk
PO Box 787 
151 South  8th Street
Carlin, Nevada 89822

(775) 754-6354